- Contribute the international society to build Social Infrastructure with disseminating the New Innovation of Infra Consulting from Japan toward the World.
- Providing a comprehensive support to Business Owners and Clients as a front runner of Infra Consulting Innovator.
Creating a New Global Platform of realizing Ageless Society with experienced and capable Engineers
- JEM Quality is to promoto CM(construction management ), PM(project management), EPCｍ(engineering procurement and construction management ) with experienced SENIORS having accumulated wisdom for engineering.
- JEM Inc.(Japan Engineering Management Inc.)
（License No:Construction Consultant 29-No.9889）
- October 22, 2010
- Paid-in Capital
- Board of Directors
- President and CEO Kazuo OYABU
Director Tateki KAN
Director Katsuhito FUJIMORI
Director Kazuhisa FUJIOKA
- Head Office
7F, Nichigetsukan-Kojimachi Bldg.
1-3-7, Kojimachi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan Access
By Tokyo Metro is recommendable
1 min. walk from Hanzomon Sta. Exit 6 of Hanzomon Line
5 min. walk from Kojimachi Sta. Exit 1 of Yurakuchou Line
- +81-3-3556-7571(Main phone number)
- Client companies
- Ministry of Environment
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA）
Shikoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated
Mitsui E&S Engineering Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
METAWATER Co., Ltd.
NIPPON STEEL ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
Pacifico Energy K.K
Nippon Koei Co., Ltd.
PACIFIC CONSULTANTS CO., LTD.
Toyo Engineering Corporation
CTI Engineering Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Electric Power Service Co., Ltd
Yachiyo Engineering Co., Ltd.
Asia Engineering Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Consulting Service for Overseas Infrastructure Business
- Consulting Service for Construction Works in Japan and Overseas
- Studying, Reserach and Surveyrance for Overseas Infrastructure Business
- Supervising Service for Overseas Construction Work with Management know-how
- Planning of Disaster Recovery Program and Technical Assistance Service
- Technical Supporting Service for Special Construction Work and/or Works under special condition with difficultuies.
2012 Involved in the Disposal of Disaster Wastes Project
(clearing of rubble, etc.) caused from the Great East Japan Earthquake
2013 Introduced JEM business in TV program of NHK “Metropolitan Area Network”
2015 Introduced in Nikkei Construction
2015 Promote CM and PM duties in more than 10 overseas countries
2016 Involved in Hydropower Project project with EPCm in Philippines
2018 Involved in INTERMEDIATE STORAGE FACILITY Construction Support from the Ministry of Environment Japan
2019 Status with more than 50 engineers are around the world